Suncoast Real Estate on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Recent Blog Posts
- Florida will need 669,000 more apartments by 2030, according to a new study.
- Demographic Shift, Investor Demand Reshaping Broward’s Apartment Market which shows similarities to Pinellas & Sarasota counties.
- Why even look at a Cap Rate?
- SOLD – 54-unit apartment complex in Sarasota, FL
- Made on the Gulf Coast
- Sarasota Ponders Future of Rosemary District near Downtown
- This City Is Like the Disney for Retirees
- SIESTA DRIVE RETAIL OPPORTUNITY in Sarasota, FL – OUT OF CONTRACT!!
- RT @FLSportsTalk: Congratulations @JordanSpieth What a win at #TheOpenSD 1 day ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-ze… via @youtubeSD 2 days ago
- Linkin Park ft Chris Cornell - Crawling/HHH youtube.com/watch?v=F_v1SL…SD 3 days ago
- RT @nuffsaidNY: Khloe Kardashian when she heard that her dad, OJ Simpson is being released on parole. #OJSimpsonParole https://t.co/L8fwzio…SD 3 days ago
- RT @AdamReisinger: Derrick Rose signing with the Cavs would mean every NBA MVP winner from 2009-2016 would be on either Cleveland or Golden…SD 3 days ago
Tag Archives: investor
Sarasota is No. 1 midsized-market destination for movers
By Harold Bubil, Herald-Tribune
Sarasota ranks No. 10 in the nation among U.S. moving destinations, according to a just-released report by Penske Truck Rental.
The other nine metropolitan areas are major cities, such as Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Orlando and Charlotte, N.C.
North Port-Bradenton-Sarasota is the 73rd largest metropolitan statistical area in the U.S. with more than 709,000 inhabitants in 2011, according to the Census Bureau. Orlando is No. 26 with nearly 2.2 million; Charlotte, N.C., is No. 33 at 1.7 million.
Penske, a global transportation services provider, said the list is compiled through online consumer truck rental reservations and through Penske Truck Rental call centers. Only one-way moves in 2012 were considered.
2012 Top 10 Moving Destinations:
Previous year’s ranking is noted in parentheses
1. Atlanta (unchanged)
2. Dallas/Fort Worth (4)
3. Phoenix (2)
4. Orlando (3)
5. Chicago (unchanged)
6. Houston (unchanged)
7. Denver (unchanged)
8. Seattle (unchanged)
9. Charlotte, N.C. (10)
10. Sarasota (9)
CLICK HERE <——======== for full article