Suncoast Real Estate on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Recent Blog Posts
- Landmark building in Burns Court, Sarasota sells for $245 PSF.
- Florida will need 669,000 more apartments by 2030, according to a new study.
- Demographic Shift, Investor Demand Reshaping Broward’s Apartment Market which shows similarities to Pinellas & Sarasota counties.
- Why even look at a Cap Rate?
- SOLD – 54-unit apartment complex in Sarasota, FL
- Made on the Gulf Coast
- Sarasota Ponders Future of Rosemary District near Downtown
- This City Is Like the Disney for Retirees
- Landmark building in Burns Court, Sarasota sells for $245 PSF. kelevra23.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/lan… via @wordpressdotcomSD 5 minutes ago
- I am proud to announce the sale of the Dolphin 🐬 Bldg, located in Burns Court in Sarasota. This… instagram.com/p/BXAZSgDh6zL/SD 16 minutes ago
- RT @FLSportsTalk: Congratulations @JordanSpieth What a win at #TheOpenSD 2 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-ze… via @youtubeSD 3 days ago
- Linkin Park ft Chris Cornell - Crawling/HHH youtube.com/watch?v=F_v1SL…SD 4 days ago
Tag Archives: apts for sale
May 11, 2017
TAMPA — Investors Alan Soroory and Bobby Soroory sold Montierra Apartment Homes in Tampa for $6.6 million or $68,750 per unit.
Montierra Apartment Homes is a 96-unit, garden-style apartment community near University of South Florida. The property was built in 1970 and sits on over five acres of land. It has over 81,000 rentable square feet.
According to a press release, they invested over $1 million since acquisition of the property for repositioning.
“We acquired the asset at the bottom of the cycle in 2009,” says Bobby Soroory in a statement. “At the time, the asset was more than 50% vacant and required significant capital expenditures throughout the property. Our repositioning program was able to bring the asset’s performance back to it’s full potential and subsequently create significant cash flows through our hands-on management approach.”
For information on Multi-family / Apartments and investing, click here <——