Suncoast Real Estate on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Recent Blog Posts
- Landmark building in Burns Court, Sarasota sells for $245 PSF.
- Florida will need 669,000 more apartments by 2030, according to a new study.
- Demographic Shift, Investor Demand Reshaping Broward’s Apartment Market which shows similarities to Pinellas & Sarasota counties.
- Why even look at a Cap Rate?
- SOLD – 54-unit apartment complex in Sarasota, FL
- Made on the Gulf Coast
- Sarasota Ponders Future of Rosemary District near Downtown
- This City Is Like the Disney for Retirees
- Landmark building in Burns Court, Sarasota sells for $245 PSF. kelevra23.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/lan… via @wordpressdotcomSD 11 minutes ago
- I am proud to announce the sale of the Dolphin 🐬 Bldg, located in Burns Court in Sarasota. This… instagram.com/p/BXAZSgDh6zL/SD 23 minutes ago
- RT @FLSportsTalk: Congratulations @JordanSpieth What a win at #TheOpenSD 2 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_-ze… via @youtubeSD 3 days ago
- Linkin Park ft Chris Cornell - Crawling/HHH youtube.com/watch?v=F_v1SL…SD 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2017
A Chicago couple recently purchased the four-unit multi-family complex located at 2027 Fiesta Drive, Sarasota, for $445,000.
Well these weeks have literally flown by.
It’s all about perspective!
The workouts have remained fairly consistent and the eating has remained steady as well.
The one new aspect which my wife is amazing at, but I tend to struggle with is a cleanse.
She has started her 6 day cleanse and she will crush it.
I am stumbling into my cleanse by under preparing and not making it a priority. I bought smoothie products to blend only to have to leave the house at 7:30am this morning and by the time I left my son had just woken up. At the end of the day, its a bunch of excuses and I will buckle down today.
Let’s do this!
I’ll keep you posted as to how things proceed.